Can’t sleep? Then say hello to Adam, the Adaptive Design Airflow Mattress designed to provide the optimum sleep experience. You may have noticed on our social media that we have been teasing you about meeting Adam! We are thrilled to finally launch Adam’s big reveal! Adam, the Adaptive Design Airflow Mattress is Sleep Genie’s brand new mattress, designed with you in mind. It is supportive, flexible, breathable and their most comfortable mattress yet. The Adam mattress is a world exclusive and is only available to buy at Ideal World! Adam, the Adaptive Design Airflow Mattress is launching especially for our birthday event, which means we won’t be sharing Adam with anyone else. We are even throwing in a special Sleep Genie competition for everyone who buys their very own Adam, the Adaptive Design Airflow Mattress!
The new Sleep Genie ‘Adaptive Memory foam’ molds and conforms to the shape of your body, providing optimum comfort and support. Its inner core elements and high-tech cover work independently and in harmony for enhanced comfort.
This is the deepest Sleep Genie Mattress ever at 9 inches. The triple Layer Mattress has Tri – plus core. Its individual layers are designed and engineered to maximise air flow and high-tech cover with air mesh sides and exclusive swirl design. The cover and core work independently and in harmony for enhanced comfort.
• Base layer – 14cm ultra supportive high density, firm support reflex foam. Channel cut to provide optimum zoned support
Middle Layer – 4cm V.L latex like feel – firm support visco elastic memory foam, which is hole-punched for breathability
• Top Layer – 5cm high density medium/firm visco elastic memory foam, profiled to provide key zone support in the areas you need it most
Adam has Airflow optimisation engineered into all its elements. Its next generation ‘Open cell construction’ layers bring the latest in memory foam technology to help minimise overheating. Its high spec cover has air mesh sides to further enhance breathability. Its individual layers and cover are designed to work in harmony and individually to help maximise air flow.
The Sleep Genie Adam mattress is a world exclusive and is only available to buy at Ideal World.
Designed and manufactured in the UK this luxury mattress has a 1 year warranty, plus we offer the 14 Day Sleep Challenge! We are so confident that you will love Adam as much as we do that we want you to remove all the packaging and sleep on Adam for 14 nights. If you don’t get along call us and we will come and collect it. Delivered boxed and rolled for easy installation, with free delivery during our Birthday event, plus free collection of returns. There’s no better time to get into bed with Adam!
Sleep Genie is even throwing a special birthday competition for you!
Simply buy yourself an Adam mattress and we will automatically enter you into our competition, where one lucky winner can choose another Adam mattress in their choice of size.
Our Ideal World buyers have shared their top tips for getting a good night’s sleep!
• The right mattress can make the difference between a restorative night’s sleep and poor quality sleep resulting in tiredness and fatigue.
• Mattresses don’t last forever and our body’s needs change over time. Don’t wait until your mattress has ‘worn out’ completely before replacing it. You should be thinking about replacing your mattress every seven years or less.
• Make sure your room isn’t too hot or too cold, keep it slightly cool around 16-18°C (60-65°F).
• Place your alarm out of reaching distance and force yourself to get up without hitting the snooze button! That way you’ll feel fresher the first time it goes off without disturbing your REM cycle.
• Don’t drink coffee after lunch as it stays in the system for hours.
• Keep off of laptops and phones too close to bed as the light simulates sunlight, disturbing your body’s natural body clock.
• Don’t do work in your bedroom; use your bedroom purely for sleeping or your brain will associate the space with stressful things.
• Go to bed at the same time every night, even if you can’t drift off, your body will learn to keep a schedule.
• Keep your room completely dark, if necessary use blackout curtains or an eye mask.
• Don’t surround yourself with clutter, make the bedroom a relaxing place.
• Get into bed with Adam, who is designed to give you the great night’s sleep you deserve
Catch Adam, the Adaptive Design Airflow Mattress in action on our show from 9pm on Friday 15th April 2016 on Ideal World TV.
Have we convinced you to give Adam, the Adaptive Design Airflow Mattress a try? Let us know your ratings out of 10 on Facebook or Twitter. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #JoinTheIdealParty and party with us for our birthday from 5pm on Wednesday 13th April 2016!