There are two types of people when it comes to winter: those who don their scarfs and head out into the cold, and those who would rather sail away, somewhere hot and sunny. If you’re in the latter group of people, fear not – we have 5 Planet Cruise Winter sun destinations perfect for a little sunshine getaway. Continue reading
A WHOLE week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces?! You heard it here first folks!
From Sunday 9pm (12th November) we’ll be sharing some of our most popular watches at fantastic prices, from old favourites like Roamer of Switzerland to new brands like Karen Millen, there’s plenty to choose from! Continue reading
Whether you firmly believe in starting your Christmas shopping early or wish the whole season would quietly disappear until December 25th, it doesn’t hurt to get your Christmas chores sorted early. With that in mind we’ve got a five tips for Christmas planning!
- Consider a set budget
We all know Christmas can end up being incredibly expensive! Try writing a list of everyone you want to send a present to this year and what you want to send, this way you’ll have a focused approach to Christmas shopping. Continue reading
The leaves are starting to fall and there’s a crisp chill in the air, which can only mean one thing- September is here. Whether you love this time of year or find yourself mourning for the long, warm days of summer. One thing can be certain, it’s time to get your Home and Garden ready for the onset of Autumn. Continue reading
So the nights are beginning to draw in and there’s a chill in the air which can mean only one thing…Autumn has arrived. So now that the BBQ’s have been extinguished and the picnic equipment put away, it’s time to get the house and garden ready for winter! Continue reading
More and more women are staking claim to their backyard shed, whether it be for gardening needs or simply a space to call their own. If you’re looking to create the perfect garden hideaway, we’ve got some top tips right here!
This brand new Telescopic Ladder from Spear and Jackson is the perfect solution to limited storage space around the home and is one of only a few telescopic ladders that meets the new safety requirements. Made from high quality telescopic aluminium, this space saving piece of kit can be placed out of sight when not in use. Catch this handy must-have piece of kit in action on Ideal World TV at 9am on Saturday 14th May. Exclusive to Ideal World, the Spear and Jackson Telescopic ladder makes life simple. With a generous extended reach of 3.8m, all of your projects are easily within reach!
We have an incredible amount of deals for our Birthday event with the perfect products to revamp your home this spring! Now you can redecorate with ease and speed with the amazing Wagner WallPerfect W665 I-SPRAY with 2 Attachments, Handle Extension and Masking Kit, which also comes with a 1 year warranty. Read our top tips and watch them in action as we show you how to do it!
- Wear protective clothing such as a face mask or goggles
- Always spray at an even distance and at right angles to the object
- Simple masking: Hold piece of cardboard parallel to your work to protect it from the spray
- Get an even coverage of paint by using the cross-coat technique
- If your work is interrupted for a long period, vent the container and clean the nozzle
- For clean edges spray the edge with the basic paint first then seal it
- Free nozzles from blockages with the help of the mixer
- To care for your product lubricate single parts
If painting is on your list of DIY this spring, take a look at these 8 expert tips from Wagner on how to spray paint with perfection and create a professional finish.
- Make sure you always mask or remove parts that you do not wish to be sprayed
- If the surface is old or falling away, make sure you clean and lightly sand the area before spraying
- Remove dust from surfaces with a wet cloth
- Always carry out a spray test first. As paint thickness differs, you can set the variable air control for thinner or thicker materials
- Choose the right spray pattern. The horizontal paint jet is perfect for working top to bottom, the vertical paint jet is best for working from left to right and the spot paint jet is great for precise applications.
- Always start with the edges or corners, then spray the surfaces
- Only change spray direction once you are beyond the edges to prevent thicker layers of paint when changing directions
- Always allow the paint to dry thoroughly (in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions)
Find out more about Wagner and take a look at their products at here